This is to certify that the bearer worked as a volunteer for Save The Great South Bay as part of our Creek Defender Program on April 21st, 2018 in Babylon for Creek Defender Day. Between 12-4, we removed 39 car tires, and about 100 bags of trash from Carll’s River.
Participation can be verified via [email protected], or by phoning 646-827-0733
Save The Great South Bay is deeply grateful for your help. The creeks and the bay depend on you, on all of us. Year by year, we can win our bay back.
Marshall Brown, President, Save The Great South Bay
- The Great South Bay Paddle Board Race – Poetry in Motion - August 27, 2018
- Sayville Creek Defenders — Braving The Elements - August 19, 2018
- Where to Find “Drink The Bay Clean” - July 17, 2018
- A Trip To Blue Island Oyster Farm - July 4, 2018
- Announcing The Miriam Brown Community Stewardship Awards - June 8, 2018
- South Shore Paddleboards: A Friend of SGSB! - May 24, 2018
- True Blue: “Drink The Bay Clean” Is A Beer For The Bay - May 24, 2018
- Seeking Apprentice Oysterers - May 24, 2018
- Introducing The Creek Defender Program - May 24, 2018
- We All Care About Where We’re From — Saving The Bay - May 24, 2018