Here is Part I of a projected three month series on the question, Can Long Island Be Saved? This series, written for The Huffington Post, will focus primarily on water quality issues. What is happening to our drinking water? What is happening to our bays, rivers and ponds? What is happening to our marine habitats?
This first piece appeared May 6th, 2014 in The Huffington Post.
- Whatsa Flupsy? Volunteering To Return Clams To The GSB - March 8, 2019
- York Analytical Laboratories: A Major Benefactor For Save The Great South Bay - March 8, 2019
- Introducing Our Newest Board Member: Karen Vaccaro Marvin - March 6, 2019
- A Green New Deal For The South Shore and The Great South Bay - February 13, 2019
- Becoming a Member - January 20, 2019
- Save The Great South Bay’s 2019 Plans - January 17, 2019
- Babylon: Vote YES On Sewering Jan 22nd And Help The Bay! - January 16, 2019
- Fertilizer Follies — Inaction in Action at LINAP - January 9, 2019
- Introducing the “Bay Friendly Yards” E-Book! - January 7, 2019
- Methoprene Madness in Suffolk County - December 5, 2018