EAT, DRINK, DANCE & PROTECT THE GREAT SOUTH BAY!
Blue Island Oysters will host the first annual Blue Island Oyster Festival, to benefit two nonprofits: Operation Blue Earth & Save the Great South Bay, two organizations dedicated to raising awareness of how to protect our beloved Great South Bay.
What your ticket gets you:
– Blue Point Beer – Donated by Blue Point Brewery
– Red and White Wine from Bedell Cellars
– Tastings donated by Local Restaurants
Kingstons Clam Bar
Off The Block Kitchen & Meats
Claws Seafood Market
South Shore Dive
Blue Point Oyster Bar & Bistro
Blue Island Oyster Company
– Unlimited Oysters & Clams – Donated by Blue Island Oysters
– Ben & Jerry’s Ice cream – Donated by Blue Island Oysters
– Music all afternoon by Soundswell & Jellyband
– Bottled Water provided by Operation Blue Earth & Save the Great South Bay
*Gates open at 11:30 am.
*Food & Beverages will be available from 12 pm to 4 pm.
*Parking – NO onsite parking available. Shuttles available starting at 11:30 am from West Sayville Main Street public parking. *Event is Rain or Shine
*Must be 21 or older to attend, with valid ID.