Greetings! In conjunction with the launch of our Bay Friendly Yards Program, we are proud to offer an accompanying E-Book!
Have a yard that’s planted with natives, that doesn’t therefore need any fertilizers or pesticides or excess waters to thrive. Restore habitat, Embrace Long Island’s natural beauty. Improve water quality. Save money! A healthy, diverse ecosystem, and right in your own yard, makes a larger difference.
Just head to our homepage, submit your email address, and download it there. As a bonus, you will be subscribed to our newsletter, and with that get more inside info on Bay Friendly Yards, and notifications of upcoming Save The Great South Bay events
Let’s save our bay, one yard at a time!
Email your questions and comments to [email protected]
- Save The Great South Bay’s 2019 Plans - January 17, 2019
- Babylon: Vote YES On Sewering Jan 22nd And Help The Bay! - January 16, 2019
- Fertilizer Follies — Inaction in Action at LINAP - January 9, 2019
- Introducing the “Bay Friendly Yards” E-Book! - January 7, 2019
- Methoprene Madness in Suffolk County - December 5, 2018
- Support SGSB Via Amazon Smile Year Round! - November 26, 2018
- Save The Great South Bay Facebook Demographics - November 25, 2018
- Building A Newsroom For Save The Great South Bay - October 17, 2018
- The Great South Bay Paddle Board Race – Poetry in Motion - August 27, 2018
- Sayville Creek Defenders — Braving The Elements - August 19, 2018