Greetings! In conjunction with the launch of our Bay Friendly Yards Program, we are proud to offer an accompanying E-Book!
Have a yard that’s planted with natives, that doesn’t therefore need any fertilizers or pesticides or excess waters to thrive. Restore habitat, Embrace Long Island’s natural beauty. Improve water quality. Save money! A healthy, diverse ecosystem, and right in your own yard, makes a larger difference.
Just head to our homepage, submit your email address, and download it there. As a bonus, you will be subscribed to our newsletter, and with that get more inside info on Bay Friendly Yards, and notifications of upcoming Save The Great South Bay events
Let’s save our bay, one yard at a time!
Email your questions and comments to [email protected]
- STGSB Podcast Episode 5: Methoprene & Emerging Contaminants - December 17, 2019
- STGSB Podcast Episode 4: Native Planting with Matt Gettinger - December 17, 2019
- STGSB Podcast Episode 3: Shellfish and the Revitalization of the Great South Bay - December 16, 2019
- STGSB Podcast Episode 2: The Challenges of Sustainable Development - December 6, 2019
- The Mayor’s Cup Charity Regatta and Clambake — Celebrating Our Heritage on The Great South Bay - September 27, 2019
- Clam Bake And Party For Save the Great South Bay - August 30, 2019
- Official SGSB Letter To The NYS Parks Department Re: West Brook With Bonus Drone Footage - July 21, 2019
- Repel The Invaders And Help Save The Great South Bay - June 20, 2019
- Coffee With The Supervisor: Native Plantings, Methoprene - June 18, 2019
- The 5K Run For The Bay: Pursuing Change - May 23, 2019