Greetings! In conjunction with the launch of our Bay Friendly Yards Program, we are proud to offer an accompanying E-Book!
Have a yard that’s planted with natives, that doesn’t therefore need any fertilizers or pesticides or excess waters to thrive. Restore habitat, Embrace Long Island’s natural beauty. Improve water quality. Save money! A healthy, diverse ecosystem, and right in your own yard, makes a larger difference.
Just head to our homepage, submit your email address, and download it there. As a bonus, you will be subscribed to our newsletter, and with that get more inside info on Bay Friendly Yards, and notifications of upcoming Save The Great South Bay events
Let’s save our bay, one yard at a time!
Email your questions and comments to [email protected]
- Massapequa Creek Defenders: Preserving Their Preserve - May 5, 2019
- Bayshore Creek Defender Day: Joining Forces For The Penataquit - May 5, 2019
- Creek Defender Day in Babylon: A Team Effort! - April 17, 2019
- Attention Bayport! Volunteer To Pitch In With Your Creek Defender Bob Draffin Today! - April 8, 2019
- Defending Patchogue’s Creeks - April 3, 2019
- The Madness of Methoprene - March 26, 2019
- Introducing The South Shore Estuary Reserve - March 26, 2019
- Whatsa Flupsy? Volunteering To Return Clams To The GSB - March 8, 2019
- York Analytical Laboratories: A Major Benefactor For Save The Great South Bay - March 8, 2019
- Introducing Our Newest Board Member: Karen Vaccaro Marvin - March 6, 2019