Greetings! In conjunction with the launch of our Bay Friendly Yards Program, we are proud to offer an accompanying E-Book!
Have a yard that’s planted with natives, that doesn’t therefore need any fertilizers or pesticides or excess waters to thrive. Restore habitat, Embrace Long Island’s natural beauty. Improve water quality. Save money! A healthy, diverse ecosystem, and right in your own yard, makes a larger difference.
Just head to our homepage, submit your email address, and download it there. As a bonus, you will be subscribed to our newsletter, and with that get more inside info on Bay Friendly Yards, and notifications of upcoming Save The Great South Bay events
Let’s save our bay, one yard at a time!
Email your questions and comments to [email protected]
- Clam Bake And Party For Save the Great South Bay - August 30, 2019
- Official SGSB Letter To The NYS Parks Department Re: West Brook With Bonus Drone Footage - July 21, 2019
- Repel The Invaders And Help Save The Great South Bay - June 20, 2019
- Coffee With The Supervisor: Native Plantings, Methoprene - June 18, 2019
- SGSB Sticker Program Launched For SGSB. Order Your Free Stickers Here! - June 17, 2019
- The 5K Run For The Bay: Pursuing Change - May 23, 2019
- Massapequa Creek Defenders: Preserving Their Preserve - May 5, 2019
- Bayshore Creek Defender Day: Joining Forces For The Penataquit - May 5, 2019
- Creek Defender Day in Babylon: A Team Effort! - April 17, 2019
- Attention Bayport! Volunteer To Pitch In With Your Creek Defender Bob Draffin Today! - April 8, 2019