Greetings! In conjunction with the launch of our Bay Friendly Yards Program, we are proud to offer an accompanying E-Book!
Have a yard that’s planted with natives, that doesn’t therefore need any fertilizers or pesticides or excess waters to thrive. Restore habitat, Embrace Long Island’s natural beauty. Improve water quality. Save money! A healthy, diverse ecosystem, and right in your own yard, makes a larger difference.
Just head to our homepage, submit your email address, and download it there. As a bonus, you will be subscribed to our newsletter, and with that get more inside info on Bay Friendly Yards, and notifications of upcoming Save The Great South Bay events
Let’s save our bay, one yard at a time!
Email your questions and comments to [email protected]
- Whatsa Flupsy? Volunteering To Return Clams To The GSB - March 8, 2019
- York Analytical Laboratories: A Major Benefactor For Save The Great South Bay - March 8, 2019
- Introducing Our Newest Board Member: Karen Vaccaro Marvin - March 6, 2019
- A Green New Deal For The South Shore and The Great South Bay - February 13, 2019
- Becoming a Member - January 20, 2019
- Save The Great South Bay’s 2019 Plans - January 17, 2019
- Babylon: Vote YES On Sewering Jan 22nd And Help The Bay! - January 16, 2019
- Fertilizer Follies — Inaction in Action at LINAP - January 9, 2019
- Introducing the “Bay Friendly Yards” E-Book! - January 7, 2019
- Methoprene Madness in Suffolk County - December 5, 2018