“Drink The Bay Clean,” an India Pale Lager, is being brewed by Blue Point Brewery in order to support Save The Great South Bay’s efforts. All for a great cause, of course, but this beer was brewed with a love for Long Island. Drink The Bay Clean India Pale Lager is brewed on Long Island and for Long Island. This IPL begins with glacial water, left eons ago when Long Island was formed. Blue Point Brewery then combines wheat malt, Admiral, Calypso and Horizon Hops to create “Drink The Bay Clean.” The people who invented this beer, who make it and distribute it, grew up on The Great South Bay. They know what to drink here in the summer — this beer is floral and biting like an IPA, but refreshing like a lager. This is Long Island’s summer beer. Our founding moment never imagined such an astounding success and growth for this notable cause.
With every sip, you’ll be contributing to the health of our waters.
A portion of the proceeds from Drink The Bay Clean will go to supporting Save The Great South Bay’s Creek Defender Program, which will establish a Defender for every South Shore community and for its 31 creeks, The I Love Long Island Campaign, a ‘grassroots’ effort to move from pesticides and chemical fertilizer to eco-friendly yards, and for efforts to return shellfish to The Great South Bay.
Our Facebook Group Membership (over 12,000 strong!) has been offering suggestions for where along The South Shore “Drink The Bay Clean” would be served. We’ve probably had 100 venues suggested so far — Tres Palmes, The Cull House, The Snapper Inn, South Shore Dive, JT Finley’s, etc.
If you are a bar or restaurant owner, and want to support Save The Great South Bay, then order your “Drink The Bay Clean” today, by the case or by the keg! If you serve it, Save The Great South Bay will drink it!
Just fill out this request form and Blue Point Brewery will be in touch!
- A Green New Deal For The South Shore and The Great South Bay - February 13, 2019
- Becoming a Member - January 20, 2019
- Save The Great South Bay’s 2019 Plans - January 17, 2019
- Babylon: Vote YES On Sewering Jan 22nd And Help The Bay! - January 16, 2019
- Fertilizer Follies — Inaction in Action at LINAP - January 9, 2019
- Introducing the “Bay Friendly Yards” E-Book! - January 7, 2019
- Methoprene Madness in Suffolk County - December 5, 2018
- Support SGSB Via Amazon Smile Year Round! - November 26, 2018
- Save The Great South Bay Facebook Demographics - November 25, 2018
- Building A Newsroom For Save The Great South Bay - October 17, 2018