Exciting days here! Drink The Bay Clean is now widely available at retail beverage stores all over Suffolk County! We have so far 32 retail stores carrying the beer. You will see bars and restaurants start to populate the map as well.
Drink The Bay Clean, brewed to support Save The Great South Bay in its mission, is the creation of Mark Burford, the Founder and Brewmaster Emeritus of Blue Point Brewing Company. Mark grew up in Sayville, fishing, swimming, and boating, and also brewing beer as a hobby. The rest, as they say, is history!
The beer supports our Creek Defender Program, our efforts to restore native habitats along the bay, and to educate the public on the issues.
Please enjoy this American Pale Ale this summer, and drink to a good cause!
- Building A Newsroom For Save The Great South Bay - October 17, 2018
- The Great South Bay Paddle Board Race – Poetry in Motion - August 27, 2018
- Sayville Creek Defenders — Braving The Elements - August 19, 2018
- Where to Find “Drink The Bay Clean” - July 17, 2018
- A Trip To Blue Island Oyster Farm - July 4, 2018
- Announcing The Miriam Brown Community Stewardship Awards - June 8, 2018
- South Shore Paddleboards: A Friend of SGSB! - May 24, 2018
- True Blue: “Drink The Bay Clean” Is A Beer For The Bay - May 24, 2018
- Seeking Apprentice Oysterers - May 24, 2018
- Introducing The Creek Defender Program - May 24, 2018