We have now over 2500 people in our Facebook Group Save The Great South Bay. Almost every day, someone posts something essential, informative, and often beautiful.
Yesterday, we got something beautiful, maybe the most beautiful place on Long Island. This was not posted, but messaged to us instead.
The feature image is from a different flight by Dave Sieglinger, the video from a George McKee.
- Building A Newsroom For Save The Great South Bay - October 17, 2018
- The Great South Bay Paddle Board Race – Poetry in Motion - August 27, 2018
- Sayville Creek Defenders — Braving The Elements - August 19, 2018
- Where to Find “Drink The Bay Clean” - July 17, 2018
- A Trip To Blue Island Oyster Farm - July 4, 2018
- Announcing The Miriam Brown Community Stewardship Awards - June 8, 2018
- South Shore Paddleboards: A Friend of SGSB! - May 24, 2018
- True Blue: “Drink The Bay Clean” Is A Beer For The Bay - May 24, 2018
- Seeking Apprentice Oysterers - May 24, 2018
- Introducing The Creek Defender Program - May 24, 2018