Chuck Westfall of Thatch Island Oysters by Captree [ In opening shot ] is looking for future oyster farmers. $15 an hour. Chuck is also President of the Long Island Oyster Growers Association and is passionately committed to the future of this industry. He is also on the Advisory Board of Save The Great South Bay.
Not only can oyster help improve our local economy, but they also help to filter and clean the bay. You’d be working for a good cause as well! Please watch this video and see what that job would be like. If you are interested, Contact Us.
- Clam Bake And Party For Save the Great South Bay - August 30, 2019
- Official SGSB Letter To The NYS Parks Department Re: West Brook With Bonus Drone Footage - July 21, 2019
- Repel The Invaders And Help Save The Great South Bay - June 20, 2019
- Coffee With The Supervisor: Native Plantings, Methoprene - June 18, 2019
- SGSB Sticker Program Launched For SGSB. Order Your Free Stickers Here! - June 17, 2019
- The 5K Run For The Bay: Pursuing Change - May 23, 2019
- Massapequa Creek Defenders: Preserving Their Preserve - May 5, 2019
- Bayshore Creek Defender Day: Joining Forces For The Penataquit - May 5, 2019
- Creek Defender Day in Babylon: A Team Effort! - April 17, 2019
- Attention Bayport! Volunteer To Pitch In With Your Creek Defender Bob Draffin Today! - April 8, 2019