Chuck Westfall of Thatch Island Oysters by Captree [ In opening shot ] is looking for future oyster farmers. $15 an hour. Chuck is also President of the Long Island Oyster Growers Association and is passionately committed to the future of this industry. He is also on the Advisory Board of Save The Great South Bay.
Not only can oyster help improve our local economy, but they also help to filter and clean the bay. You’d be working for a good cause as well! Please watch this video and see what that job would be like. If you are interested, Contact Us.
- A Green New Deal For The South Shore and The Great South Bay - February 13, 2019
- Becoming a Member - January 20, 2019
- Save The Great South Bay’s 2019 Plans - January 17, 2019
- Babylon: Vote YES On Sewering Jan 22nd And Help The Bay! - January 16, 2019
- Fertilizer Follies — Inaction in Action at LINAP - January 9, 2019
- Introducing the “Bay Friendly Yards” E-Book! - January 7, 2019
- Methoprene Madness in Suffolk County - December 5, 2018
- Support SGSB Via Amazon Smile Year Round! - November 26, 2018
- Save The Great South Bay Facebook Demographics - November 25, 2018
- Building A Newsroom For Save The Great South Bay - October 17, 2018