Save The Great South Bay recently launched a free sticker program so that we can continue to build local awareness.
Whether you own a store
or drive a car,
or captain a boat:
you can let people know you stand for this bay.
Kevin Carey, who grew up in Sayville, where of course I knew the family, hosted the launch at his shop, Picture Perfect Frames in Bayport, was gracious enough to offer his store for the launch, and is of course s staunch supporter of the organization.
Anyone interested in a sticker or if anyone has any inquiriies on the program, please contact
- Repel The Invaders And Help Save The Great South Bay - June 20, 2019
- Coffee With The Supervisor: Native Plantings, Methoprene - June 18, 2019
- SGSB Sticker Program Launched For SGSB. Order Your Free Stickers Here! - June 17, 2019
- The 5K Run For The Bay: Pursuing Change - May 23, 2019
- Massapequa Creek Defenders: Preserving Their Preserve - May 5, 2019
- Bayshore Creek Defender Day: Joining Forces For The Penataquit - May 5, 2019
- Creek Defender Day in Babylon: A Team Effort! - April 17, 2019
- Attention Bayport! Volunteer To Pitch In With Your Creek Defender Bob Draffin Today! - April 8, 2019
- Defending Patchogue’s Creeks - April 3, 2019
- The Madness of Methoprene - March 26, 2019