As we seek to establish a Patchogue Creek Defender Program, these numbers mean a great deal. Our challenge is to enlist the Patchogue community — its schools, local businesses, local government, local civic groups — the community has tremendous resources, and the leadership necessary to build a culture of local stewardship.
We have already two very able Creek Defenders in the making – Andrea Stolz and Keith Smith (see video below). We also look forward to creating a working relationship with Protecting the Environment in Patchogue (PEP).
Sign up for the newsletter, offer to volunteer or to donate via the form below this video of Patchogue’s Creek Defenders.
- Creek Defender Day in Babylon: A Team Effort! - April 17, 2019
- Attention Bayport! Volunteer To Pitch In With Your Creek Defender Bob Draffin Today! - April 8, 2019
- Defending Patchogue’s Creeks - April 3, 2019
- The Madness of Methoprene - March 26, 2019
- Introducing The South Shore Estuary Reserve - March 26, 2019
- Whatsa Flupsy? Volunteering To Return Clams To The GSB - March 8, 2019
- York Analytical Laboratories: A Major Benefactor For Save The Great South Bay - March 8, 2019
- Introducing Our Newest Board Member: Karen Vaccaro Marvin - March 6, 2019
- A Green New Deal For The South Shore and The Great South Bay - February 13, 2019
- Becoming a Member - January 20, 2019