As we seek to establish a Patchogue Creek Defender Program, these numbers mean a great deal. Our challenge is to enlist the Patchogue community — its schools, local businesses, local government, local civic groups — the community has tremendous resources, and the leadership necessary to build a culture of local stewardship.
We have already two very able Creek Defenders in the making – Andrea Stolz and Keith Smith (see video below). We also look forward to creating a working relationship with Protecting the Environment in Patchogue (PEP).
Sign up for the newsletter, offer to volunteer or to donate via the form below this video of Patchogue’s Creek Defenders.
- The Mayor’s Cup Charity Regatta and Clambake — Celebrating Our Heritage on The Great South Bay - September 27, 2019
- Clam Bake And Party For Save the Great South Bay - August 30, 2019
- Official SGSB Letter To The NYS Parks Department Re: West Brook With Bonus Drone Footage - July 21, 2019
- Repel The Invaders And Help Save The Great South Bay - June 20, 2019
- Coffee With The Supervisor: Native Plantings, Methoprene - June 18, 2019
- SGSB Sticker Program Launched For SGSB. Order Your Free Stickers Here! - June 17, 2019
- The 5K Run For The Bay: Pursuing Change - May 23, 2019
- Massapequa Creek Defenders: Preserving Their Preserve - May 5, 2019
- Bayshore Creek Defender Day: Joining Forces For The Penataquit - May 5, 2019
- Creek Defender Day in Babylon: A Team Effort! - April 17, 2019