Go native! In this episode of Water Matters, we are joined by Matt Gettinger of Long Island Natives. As one of the most comprehensive native plant producers in New York, LI Natives is dedicated to growing a wide variety of native species representing the local flora of the northeastern United States.
LI Natives specializes in growing trees for use in conservation efforts for parks, municipalities and native gardeners. Most of their plants are ideal for local habitat restoration and revegetation projects. The nursery uses local seed sources wherever possible to produce plants that are genetically adaptable to our local climate.
- Looking Backward –And Ahead - March 21, 2020
- STGSB Podcast Episode 7: What is Prosocial? - February 8, 2020
- STGSB Podcast Episode 6: Sewer Czar - January 17, 2020
- STGSB Podcast Episode 5: Methoprene & Emerging Contaminants - December 17, 2019
- STGSB Podcast Episode 4: Native Planting with Matt Gettinger - December 17, 2019
- STGSB Podcast Episode 3: Shellfish and the Revitalization of the Great South Bay - December 16, 2019
- STGSB Podcast Episode 2: The Challenges of Sustainable Development - December 6, 2019
- The Mayor’s Cup Charity Regatta and Clambake — Celebrating Our Heritage on The Great South Bay - September 27, 2019
- Clam Bake And Party For Save the Great South Bay - August 30, 2019
- Official SGSB Letter To The NYS Parks Department Re: West Brook With Bonus Drone Footage - July 21, 2019